0 Personal Assistant Services | The Center for Independent Living Western Wisconsin

PAS Caregiving

The Center for Independent Living for Western Wisconsin (CILWW) advocates for the full participation in society of all persons with disabilities.

Personal Assistant Employment

We are always looking for CNA’s and Personal Care Assistants.
CILWW’s Personal Assistant Services program offers: competitive wages, flexible scheduling, paid travel for qualifying consumers and paid training.
Interested individuals contact claschinger@cilww.com, for further information.

To download an application click the following link:
Personal Assistant Application PDF

Choosing the services that are right for you.

CILWW’s Personal Assistant Services program (PAS) provides help to adults and children with disabilities. These services are provided in the comfort of the individual’s home and can range from simple personal needs to supportive home care and respite to complex personal care.

CILWW became a Medicaid provider in 1993. When CIL first became a provider our only service was contracting with agencies for Medicaid billing. Since then CIL continues to contract with Adult Family Homes for Medicaid personal care as well as working with self-directed consumers utilizing their forward health Medicaid card for personal care services. CIL also contracts with agencies such as IRIS, Counties, and MCO for Supportive Home, Respite and Mentoring services.

Flexible, long-term services are typically available seven days a week, including holidays. For more information, please contact us at: slotts@cilww.com,

Center for Independent Living of Western WisconsinWhy choose PAS?

CILWW allows individuals to select qualified workers such as a family member or friend to provide those services (some restrictions apply). CILWW will train and employ that person allowing him/her to be paid for their time. CILWW can also recruit qualified workers. How Services are paid for: Medical Assistance Cards pay for personal care services. CILWW also contracts with Social Services agencies and has private pay rates for those individuals that have no insurance to cover services.

Services offered:

RN supervisory visits

All services offer a qualified RN to provide in-home visits and ongoing assessments for changing medical needs.

Supportive home care services

Cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, medication reminders, assistance in coordinating medical appointments.

Personal care services

  Bathing (bed, shower, sponge or tub)

Dressing & undressing

Exercise (range of motion)

Hair care

Hearing aid cleaning

Nail care

Oral hygiene


Skin care

Toileting assistance

Transferring assistance

Light housekeeping

Making/changing beds


Independent Living Services

Daily living skills, assistive technology, peer support, accessibility, communication, benefits analysis, recreation, peer & much more. Please visit our Independent Living Services page for more information.

About our caregivers

The nurses, supervisors, certified nursing assistants and home care aides are professional, dedicated individuals. Each is carefully recruited and trained. If you are interested in receiving services through CILWW’s PAS program, contact CILWW to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.

Wisconsin Medicaid Assistant Personal Care Program

The Center for Independent Living also offers a provider maintenance program for agencies such as CBRF’s and AFH’s who commonly perform daily cares. As a provider, we can help licensed and certified agencies to comply and set up necessary components for providing personal care and to obtain Wisconsin Medicaid reimbursements.

Areas that the WMAPC program can help are:

Completing state prior authorizations and supporting necessary documents for each consumer

Setting up consumer files

Communicating RN, PCW, and other license requirements

Training on invoicing for reimbursement

Providing annual audits to ensure compliance

On-going and up to date training The CILWW WMAPC program will help with a startup program that includes necessary manuals, training, and documents. Contact us for more information.


If you would like more information on contracting with CILWW for medicaid billing services contact Tammy at popple@cilww.com